29 May Can it be true? Anti-wrinkle skin care from… a chocolate bar!
The skin care product market is worth billions of pounds to companies. After all, men and women recognise the value of taking care of their skin: we search for products that will stave off wrinkles, tighten our skin and encourage a radiant glow. Well, a new player has burst onto the skin care scene! It promises amazing results. And, better still… it is a bar of chocolate!
Recently at the Vita Beauty salon in Earls Court, London rumours have been circulating about a revolutionary bar of chocolate that promises to make skin look younger. We decided to research these bold skin care claims and found: Esthechoc.
Here is why the Esthechoc might just become your new favourite chocolate bar:
- Lyotec, the Esthechoc chocolate bar’s creators, claim to have made the world’s first ‘Beauty Bar’. It promises anti-ageing care from within, improving skin’s firmness, radiance and softness.
- The miracle chocolate bar tastes like real dark chocolate.
- Only 38 calories per bar – it is safe for diabetics!
- Packed with antioxidants, cocoa flavanols and marine carotenoid astaxanthin.
- After 3-4 weeks use by volunteers aged 50-60 years old, Esthechoc reversed age-related depression of microcirculation and blood supply to their skin.
- The skin of a 50 year old can be transformed to that of a 30 year old!
Although Lyotec are keen to celebrate the skin care results from their own trials of the Esthechoc bar, health experts have received their claims with caution. Naveed Sattar, Professor of Metabolic Medicine at Glasgow University, suggested that more robust clinical trials were needed to verify the ‘ridiculously strong’ claims made by Lyotec.
And so, unfortunately, these rumours may simply be too good to be true. But what’s the worst that can happen? You eat an overpriced bar of chocolate – not the end of the world!
Esthechoc can be purchased online at esthechoc.com at £35 for a box of 21 individual chocolates. If you try it, please let us know what you think!